sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

GRANDES CANCIONES DE TODOS LOS TIEMPOS

Everything Counts

de Depeche Mode (YOUTUBE)


Dust in the Wind

de Kansas


Another day in paradise

de Phil Collins


Ring My Bell

de Anita Ward


Brother Louie

de Modern Talking


It's my life

de Bon Jovi


Even better than a real thing

de U2


Ordinary World

de Duran Duran


Relax

de Frankie goes to Hollywood


Be my baby

de The Ronettes


Da Da Da

de Trio


Purple Rain

de Prince


The Logical Song

de Supertramp


Paint it black

de Rolling Stones


Alright

de Supergrass


American Pie

de Don Maclean


Another brick in the wall

de Pink Floyd


Banana Boat Song

de Harry Belafonte


Brimful of Asha

de Cornershop


Build Me Up Buttercup

de The Foundations


Cecilia

de Simon & Garfunkel


Chiquitita

de ABBA


Don't leave me this way

de Communards


Dream a little dream of me

de Mamas and the Papas


D'yer mak'er

de Led Zeppelin


Five Hundred Miles

de Proclaimers


Hotel California

de Eagles


I got you babe

de Sonny & Cher


I say a little pray for you

de Diana King


I touch myself

de The Divinyls


Ice Queen

de Within Temptation


If I were a rich man

de Roger Whittaker


Island in the sun

de Weezer


Like a prayer

de Madonna


Like a rolling stone

de Rolling Stones (Original de Bob Dylan)


Limbo Rock

de Chubby Checkers


Live is Life

de Opus


Manamana

de Warlock Pinchers?


Moonlight Shadow

de Mike Oldfield


More than words

de Extreme


Never ending story

de Limahl


No woman no cry

de Bob Marley


Raindrops keep falling on my head

de B.J. Thomas


Rivers of Babylon

de Sublime (original de Boney M.?)


Runaway

de Del Shannon


Sail away

de Enya


Sara perque ti amo

de Richi & Poveri


Sealed with a kiss

de Jason Donovan


Si bastasen un par de canciones

de Eros Ramazzoti


So Lonely

de Police


Take My Breath Away

de Berlin


Take on me

de Aha


Tarzan Boy

de Baltimora


To be with you

de Mr Big


Tubthumping

de Chumbawamba


Twist & shout

de Beatles


Two Princes

de Spin Doctors


Under pressure

de Queen


Video killed the radio stars

de Buggles (YOUTUBE)

Álbum: The age of plastic


Voglio vederti danzare

de Franco Battiato


Voyage, voyage

de Desireless


Walk of Life

de Dire Straits


Wild thing

de The Troggs


Words

de F.R. David


YMCA

de Village People


You're in the army now

de Status Quo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario